Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Reading Bags!

Hello, my name is Megan...and I'm a Target $1 spot addict...
But it has paid off! :) I just purchased the best reading bags for my kiddos!!! I love Dr. Seuss and these snazzy bags were found in the (you guessed it) $1 section of Target (woo hoo).
Last year, each student paid $5 for reading tote bags that had a screen print of our school logo and by the end of the year (actually by Christmas) they were looking rough. Since the Dr. Seuss bags are only $1, I was able to purchase extras and still stay under the $5!


Students use these to take home their New Way reading books each night. I encourage parents to use these instead of backpacks but the kiddos are so excited to tote around their (empty) backpacks. (ah, the joys of Kindergarten) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment